Health & Safety Notice
We have made some changes to ensure the health and safety of our patients, doctors and staff.
To make serving you as safe as possible, we are asking a few things from our patients:
- Please continue to limit the number of family members you bring to your appointment. We are asking no more than yourself and one more person per appointment. Additional family members and support members are welcome to join the appointment via video call.
- Reschedule your in-person appointment if you are sick with fever, cough or have trouble breathing.
- Find support online through video conferencing appointments, when available.
- During your in-person appointment, please practice social distancing (approximately 6 feet) from others when possible.
- Please wear protective face gear at all times while in the office.
- We are requiring all patients to hand sanitize upon arriving and leaving their appointment.
What are we doing?
- Our employees are told to stay home if they are feeling sick and are supported during any necessary time away from work.
- Employees are also practicing proper hand washing hygiene protocols, as recommended by the CDC and Utah Department of Health.
- We’ve increased our protocols in sanitizing surfaces, including high traffic areas such as door handles, counter tops, waiting room chairs, pens, etc.
- Our clinic hours remain partially reduced to allow ample time for cleaning, disinfecting and other safety protocols.
- Employees will be taking temperatures of patients as they arrive for their appointment. If you are running a fever you will be asked to go home.
Thank you for following these measures in order to keep yourself, our staff and other patients safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.